Looking for a tasty but gluten free meal? Check out this wonderful, quick and easy recipe for gluten-free mini pizza cups! They’re perfect for school lunches, afternoon snacks, or even dinner!
(Makes 20 if you double up the Bisquick batch)
Your Preferred Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Prepare biscuits according to Bisquick instructions.
3. Cut biscuits in half.
4. Place first half of biscuit in muffin tray.
5. Layer with sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.
6. Place second half of dough on top of pizza filling.
7. Top again with sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
9. Cool for 5 minutes.
10. Serve and enjoy!
For other delicious gluten-free recipes, check out our Gluten-Free Recipes Board on Pinterest.
For other great regular recipes, visit our Recipes and Food Board on Pinterest. Seriously, guys! Prepare for your mouth to water!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The requested block type of 'architect-block' does not exist. Please re-activate the block plugin or child theme if you wish to use this block again.
COPYRIGHT © 2015 GROWING UP IN THE VALLEY. All rights reserved.